Retail Bakery Operations Closing
Effective 1/11/2023, we will be closed to walk-in visitors and closing our Retail Bakery Operations as we reorganize our business to accommodate a new season in our life. Like many of us, the season of Covid, helped us pause and evaluate where we are and what is important to us. As a result, we are taking a step back from managing the store-front and exploring new opportunities that give us greater flexibility, both personally and professionally.
What You Need To Know
- Effective immediately, our store location in St. Charles is no longer open to the public.
- At the moment, we are only taking a limited number of orders for Cake Pops.
- Orders are only being accepted via the Online Order Form on this website.
- Last day for Valentine’s Day Orders is February 3rd.
- When your Order request is received, we will evaluate our current schedule and phone you to confirm details and a pick-up appointment.
- While we are restructuring, all scheduled classes with Kitchen Conservatory and St. Charles Community College are open for registration. (See the links below)
Please note, this is not goodbye. As we restructure our goal is to offer pop-up sales and specials for special events as well as holidays. We encourage you to stay in touch with us via our website and social media channels (Facebook & Instagram) for these announcements.
Finally, I thank you all sincerely for your support at our retail bakery that has been in Frenchtown since 2014. We have thoroughly enjoyed growing with all of you and your families through the many celebrations and seasons of your life. While we would love to keep the pace we have, we have encountered changes and feel that the best step we can take to remain a part of our local community is to pivot and change as well. We hope you will have patience with us while we brainstorm and refresh and make plans for what is next.
Owner, STL CakePops