We have Field Trips in our bakery for groups of children – Girl Scouts, Cub & Boy Scouts, American Heritage Girls, Homeschool Groups and more.
We recommend our Field Trips for kids aged 6 and above.
Our Field Trips are typically conducted on Monday & Wednesday Evenings*
*We don’t book dates from the week of Thanksgiving through New Year’s Eve due to our high production load for the holidays
To Book Your Group for a Field Trip, Contact Us with 1 to 3 date choices and we will respond with our availability.
Field Trip Package
Estimated Time: 1.5 – 2 hrs
What Is Included:
– Tour of the bakery & introduction to the equipment, tools, etc. we use
– Intro to small woman owned business, entrepreneurship and how we operate
– Demonstration of how a cake becomes a cake pop
– Hands-on activity: Dip & Decorate your own cake pops to take home
– Each child will get to take home 2 cake pops. Girl Scouts earn a ‘Cake Pop Fun’ patch
– We will provide the standard vanilla and chocolate flavor for each child*
* ALLERGY WARNING: Our items are prepared and baked in a kitchen where products containing nuts and peanuts are produced. Our items may contain trace amounts of tree nuts and peanuts.